Shirley Faye Severe, age 85, of Bryant, passed away Friday, June 12,...
Today, this media outlet brings a simple reminder of the reason we celebrate July 4th. May you and your family have a safe and happy day, celebrating the...
BENTON – A number of area law enforcement agencies including the Benton Police Department say they will crack down on drunk drivers during the Fourth of July weekend....
LITTLE ROCK – Arkansas House Republicans say they will stand by what they view as the values of the every day Arkansan. The House Republican Caucus released their...
Sheriff Wright says no signs of foul play
Saline County Sheriff's Office opens active death investigation
Today, this media outlet brings a simple reminder of the reason we celebrate July 4th. May you and your family have...
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Known as the face of the Arkansas baseball program over the last three years, redshirt junior outfielder Tyler...
- Arkansas House Republicans Respond To SCOTUS Decision
- AG’s Office Welcomes Summer Interns
- Hutchinson Announces Items For Special Session
- Central Arkansas Cop Named State Trooper Of The Year
- Sprint Or Verizon Customer? You May Be Entitled To Money!
- Hutchinson Will Call Special Session
- Attorney General Schedules Mobile Office In Village
- Lieutenant Governor Encourages Applications For Internships
- Casady, Arnold Appointed To Justice Task Force
- Bryant’s Kimbrell Headlines Common Core Review Panel
- Governor Hutchinson Launches New Website
- Huckabee To Make Presidential Announcement In Hope
- Ag Department Accepting Grant Proposals For Specialty Crops
- What Does An Actual Member Of Congress Think Of “House Of Cards”?
- Griffin Announces Complete Schedule For Common Core Hearings
- Governor Releases Slew Of Appointments
- Attorney General’s Office Launches Intern Program
- Hutchinson Signs Workforce Development Bills Into Law
- TREASURER: Short Term State Investments Net Immediate Gains
- Governor Vetoes Photography Bill
- GOVERNOR: Common Core Under Review
- COTTON: They Can Rot In Hell
- State Rep Kicks Off Session With “Old School” Bill
- Benton among finalists for Veterans Home
- Hutchinson says a return to the electric chair must be considered
Feature Of The Week
- Another Arkansas Landmark Is Gone
- Hollywood Stars Teaming Up For Movie About Major Arkansas Scandal
- This Arkansas Kid’s Slam Dunk Is Getting National Attention
- RANDOM FEATURES: What Would Elvis Look Like At 80?
- GRANT’S FEATURE OF THE WEEK: Elvis’ Famous Arkansas Photograph
- YEAR IN REVIEW: Our Top Ten Stories Of 2014
- GRANT’S FEATURE OF THE WEEK: We Hate Texas So Much, We Wrote A Song
- GRANT’S FEATURE OF THE WEEK: Memories From Your Radio
- 2nd District Congressional Debate
- United States Senate Debate